By entering a competition, you have agreed to these competition rules and terms and conditions. This is an irrevocable condition of entry.
The following criteria apply:
- In this contest, the winners and runners up are selected based upon the average number of votes.
- You can enter the contest as a team or individual, but the prize will be awarded per video, not per person.
- Videos must be 10 minutes or less. Submissions that exceed 10 minutes of playing time will not be considered.
- Videos must be an original creation; any stock footage or other borrowed material must be used with clear attribution and the expressed permission of the original author/producer.
- Music used in your video must be an original creation. Copyright music can be used only with the artist's consent.
- Video files must be in one of the following formats: .mp4, .avi or .wmv. We will not accept a link to a YouTube video, hosted website or physical DVD.
- Content must be technically accurate if presenting scientific information.
- Videos must be recorded and produced in English or it should include English subtitles.
- Videos should not contain or encourage dangerous or unsafe activities.
- Entries received after the competitions’ deadline are ineligible, null, and void.
- All winners will be announced on the leader board of Brilliant Brats.
- Winners are chosen based on votes as of closing date of the competition, votes after this date will not be counted towards determining contest winners.
- Multiple entries are not allowed.
- The contest is open to children with disabilities.
- Winners may not request substitutions of prizes.
- Neither Brilliant Brats nor its representatives shall be liable for any warranty, costs, damage, injury, or any other claims incurred because of any winner’s use of a prize.
- Brilliant Brats reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to alter any contest rules at any time.